Who we are and how to contact us
The Website is operated by Audiogum UK Limited, a private limited company registered in England and Wales under number 10151657 (we/us/our). Our registered office is at Freshford House, Redcliffe Way, Bristol BS1 6NL, United Kingdom.
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use the content on our Website
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the content published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website. However you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any content you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Linking our Website
You may link to the homepages of our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not frame or establish a link to any of our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to any of our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Our liability to you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
If you are using our Website in the context of your business, craft, trade or profession such that you are a “trader” under UK consumer law (business):
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any content on them
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if such loss or damage is for seeable, arising under or in connection with your use of our Website or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website;
- in particular, we will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are using any of our Website outside the context of your business, craft, trade or profession such that you are a “consumer” under UK consumer law (consumer):
- you agree not to use our Website or any content displayed on them for any commercial or business purposes
- we will only be liable to you for any loss or damage that is a foreseeable result of our failing to use reasonable care and skill in the provision of this Website, but not otherwise.
What happens if there is any dispute